Party responsible for the content of this website:
Mainsportler GmbH, Scheffelstr. 37, 60318 Frankfurt am Main
HRB 101357, Local Court (Amtsgericht) of Frankfurt
Managing Directors: Sebastian Hänsch, Steffen Laudeley
VAT I.D. under Section 27 a of the German
Value-added Tax Act (Umsatzsteuergesetz): DE298914119
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
1. Online content: Mainsportler GmbH assumes no liability for the timeliness, accuracy, completeness, or quality of the content provided. Mainsportler GmbH disclaims all liability for claims, regardless of whether they are based on loss or damage of a tangible or intangible nature, arising due the use or nonuse of the content presented or the use of incorrect or incomplete information, except to the extent Mainsportler GmbH can be shown to have acted with willful intent or gross negligence.
2. References and links: All offers are non-binding and subject to change. Mainsportler GmbH expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete all or part of its online offerings any time without notice or to temporarily suspend or completely discontinue publication thereof.
3. Copyrights and trademarks: Mainsportler GmbH makes every effort to comply with the copyrights for the images, audio and visual clips and texts used in all its publications and to use to images, audio and visual clips which are produced by Mainsportler itself or in the public domain. Any and all proprietary trademarks of third parties referenced on this website are protected in full by applicable trademark law and remain the sole property of the respective owners. Any mention on this website of trademarks held by other parties should not be construed as a challenge to said trademark’s status or ownership. Copyrighted content prepared by Mainsportler GmbH shall remain the property of Mainsportler GmbH. Such images, audio and visual clips or text may not be reproduced or used in other electronic or printed publications without the express written consent of Mainsportler GmbH.
4. Data privacy: Where the user is prompted to enter personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses) on a web page of Mainsportler GmbH, the disclosure of such data is made on an expressly voluntary basis. Use of the contact details published hereunder or similar data such as mailing addresses, telephone and fax numbers as well as e-mail addresses by third parties to send unsolicited information is prohibited. We expressly reserve the right to prosecute senders of such spam mail.
5. Severability: The disclaimer of liability constitutes an integral part of this website. Should any part of this website’s content be or become invalid or unlawful, either in whole or in part, this shall not affect the terms or the validity of the remaining parts thereof.